Anywayyyyy, here are the glam pics:-

(Xinyu: Like, omgosh, she's zilianing again?! Hur.)
When we were snapping this pic the shopkeeper came up and told us that we were not to take photos of her things, as there were CCTVs around.I have no idea what it as supposed to mean, like, we can try the things on, but cannot take pictures of them? Ah, perhaps it's just her own imaginative way of telling us to go away if we have no intention of buying anything, gah.
So, we went to try shoes! Guess whose fabulous (this is such a give-away. =.=) legs these are.


(This looks like something Sharpay Evans would wear...)And, we went ga-ga over lime green shoes! Yay. But they were rare and we only found two pairs...


And yes, it was super-duper fun after school today! After the HMT Lecture (as they say...), J, A, E, G & I (as in, 'me'.) went to play badminton for 5 min before it started raining. T.T
Well actually I didn't play coz there weren't enough rackets (I forgot to bring mine, gasp!). And besides, I'm supposed to function as the "Shuttlecock Picker", which is, trust me, very prestigious & important a job... Joleen sat with me too, and we sang songs to the players. Tralalalala. Har.
We played many other so-called "hand/verbal games" after that which, to me, was more fun than a game of strenuous badminton. (Of course, the other reason was because I always won those baby games. Heh. xD Nah, just joking... Anghui was consistently losing anyway, not that I mean to badmouth her on this blog, ahem.) We went crazy and silly!
Then we went to the toilet and, in a spurt of enthusiasm, took photos! (I think only girls are lame enough to take photos in toilets... But whateverrrr. Perhaps we are deprived somewhere... =.= Or we're just fun!)




& oh, I was laughing throughout the entire song <<女孩别为我哭泣>>, in the Secret soundtrack(thanks Zhaozhi)! It's like sooo funnaye! Haha, I don't know if I was stupefied or disgusted... Just really amused! It's like the Chinese equivalent of 'Gaston'. & the lyrics are like... classic. ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Xinyu can just suddenly pounce on you when you least expect it and start hugging you, holding your hand, singing you love songs and doing all those other things lovers do...
You can totally see the reluctance written all over my face, and the enthusiasm on hers. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment