Monday, August 25, 2008

You guys make my tagboard really cool ;D

Anyway, no it wasn't my "superior english" that made him cry. He was pretty much good at everything (he stills holds the record of highest PSLE score in my pri school), so yes, if that were the reason, I should've been the one crying instead.

My sin:
I doodled on his pencilcase! X:


BUT - it was one of those metal kinds, and I used a whiteboard marker, so it could be ERASED! & yes I did erase it for him (& apologised like 10 billion times), but he still cried. =.= rawr.

PETTY kid.

The teacher even made me apologise (AGAIN.) & promise him that I "wouldn't do it again". We had to shake hands to make up as well. =.= Dang.


But yes, I was quite a monstrous little girl who loved to bully little boys, eh?

(;




p/s: I write in jest. I ain't that mean la.
p/p/s: Oh, and did I mention that he doodled on his own pencilcase as well? So yes -.-

No comments: