Saturday, August 23, 2008

;D I came here to say hi to my blog!

No, actually I wanted to blog about sth.
But I can't rmb what now.

Oh no. This is baaaaaaaad.

Hm, I went for HCL lesson today? It's gonna be on every Saturday now. I have absolutely no reaction.

Sharonmoo went for that P3 Gifted Programme test today. Her response: The Maths was extreeeeemely hard. The English was extreeeeemely easy.
(She IS my sister after all! :D)
(But hm, she got top in science for her mid-years... So maybe we're not that alike, if you consider my Prelim results...)
(But I was 2nd for science in P4 too! The 1st was this guy, who's now in Hwa Chong (and is the current President of the Students' Council too, shhh.) , and was my seatmate for half a year - until the teacher changed our seats coz I made him cry once.)
(But that's another story altogether ;D)

Ok, I still can't rmb what I wanted to blog about.

My mom made this awesome awesome jelly? The satays are beckoning? I want to go to the Fireworks Festival? My sister actually reads faster than me? (?!!! - gone are the days when I have to wait forever for her to finish before I can flip the page) Eliz saw an ant on a good-looking bus commuter next to her today? Today is Pineapple Day?

Nah.

No comments: