Friday, August 15, 2008

潘大娘,
今天,你就18岁了。(我们也相差两年了. Sad?)




Ok, that was really tiring.
(You expected it, didn't cha? That I would switch back to English after 2 sentences? I do that every year... ... ... But ANYWAY - it's special this year! I wrote exactly 18 chinese words! :D )

Happy 18th Birthday, qin ai de!
(man... 18. That IS old.)
(Yes, yes, I'm still a "baby", as you always say, but it's okay! It's alright!)

Anyway, have a fantabulous day today, my sec 1 to 4 classmate! May you grow to be wiser, (and what you want - ) taller, whiter & prettier.

Thanks for teaching me so many Chinese songs, which I would have never ever have heard of otherwise! And saying that I'm short. And sharing with me all your "life stories". Haha. We've been through a lot, haven't we? (;

Anyway, have a great year ahead, and all the best to you for all your future endeavours (cheesy, but nvm -.-)! 加油哦,咪斯潘! & OHOH, I must say this - 跟你相处,我的确受益非浅。 ;D

Ok, I shall not attempt to write any more Chinese, yes.



p/s: You've changed A LOT! O:


sec 2 (& might I add, she was 16 then!)


sec 3



sec 4! :D



yayyay.

No comments: