We went to Vivocity, and Far (literally - we walked forever) East Plaza.
At Vivo, we ate at this Hongkong place, which had really nice food at affordable prices! & the service was good too! :D
Btw, about the waiters, Huiting, Joleen & I were too hungry to care! & Gracie wasn't there (yet). So yes, Anghui & Eliz were just gushing between themselves.
We then went to Ben & Jerry's to celebrate Anghui & Joleen's belated birthdays! Eliz went to get the "cake", while Huiting & I dragged AH & J, who had their eyes closed, there. We sang the birthday song super loudly la, many curious kiddies came up to our table to see what we were doing, haha! One little girl even tried to blow out the candles! ;D
Huiting advertising my bangle.
Atop Tellytubby Mountain. Happy & triumphant.
OH. I've to say this - the two salesgirls at the Bus Stop shop (on the 2nd floor, I think - not the one at the ground floor. The lady at the ground floor was nice & pleasant & motherly) at Far East have really really rotten attitudes. Don't go there. Anghui had a bad experience & we're all displeased.
Anyway, thank you Joleen for the lovely earrings! :D I love big earrings with funky designs! The small ones we're forced to wear to school are unnoticeable, I say! (But I should really stop buying every pair I like. I've so many already! But earrings are a lot cheaper than most stuff. Like 1 pair of shoes can buy 10 pairs of earrings that kinda thing. Okay, that's not a fair comparison, but nvm la.)
& oh, the rest of the strange strange photos are on the pancake family's blog!
Bye, and have a splendid weekend (whatever's left of it)! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment