I went to Tampines with Daphne on Friday to catch a movie and do some shopping. ;D
I got caught in a terribly bad jam cause a bus broke down, and I was SOOOOO freaking late. >.< Got stuck in the jam for nearly an hour. Bah.
We watched "Secret", by Jay, and I was initially pretty skeptical about Jay's productions, but Daphne persuaded me into watching it, so I did. -.-
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Showed me a new side of Jay. ;D It was pretty good for a first attempt, tugging at my heart's strings.
(I cried, yes. -.- Damn.)
Well. Kudos to Jay. It was a pretty good attempt. ;D
Then,
THE METRO SALE.
I tell you, it was completely insane. I felt like I was walking around in a zoo. -.-
The shelves were messed up, the products flying everywhere, with aunties scrambling for the best deals, grabbing things in a mad frenzy. The place was stuffy, and terribly crowded. I was squeezing through the crowds with Daphne, aunties pushing past me agitatedly, nearly knocking me into the pillar. -.-
But, yes, I did get a wallet. ;D -happy-
And get this.
The original price: 20 bucks.
What I paid: 7 bucks.
And the wallet is nice, too. ;D
Daphne and I then went to G2000 to look for Daphne's long sleeved shirt, where I spotted my DREAM TRENCHCOAT. -.-
The coat was nice.
The price, was also, really nice.
(cries)
We later proceeded to Baleno cause the big "SALE" sign was flashing so prominently in my face. xDD Just couldn't resist. Left with a blouse, then left for the bus interchange.
HAHAHA FUNNY, OMG. THE QUEUE FOR THE 969 BUS WAS SO FREAKING LONG, IT EXTENDED ALL THE WAY TO MACS.
Ah well. It was a pretty lame trip, but at least I got to watch Secret with Daphne. HAHAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment