Monday, August 20, 2007

1. (the person who tagged you is) – Killer-Gaze Valerie.

2. (your relationship with him/her is) – Ex-classmate, CCA-mate, blog-mate, ogle-at-cute-guys mate.

3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) – Hardworking, Paranoid, Queen Procrastinator, Obliging, Stares at people till they die.

4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) – Hmm. Took the bus with me to see cute guy. ;D

5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) – I can’t really remember, but…it should be something like this:

MEATBALLS. SNOWBALLS. FISHBALLS. NO BALLS.

….followed by never-ending laughter. Yep.

6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) – vomit blood and die, cause that’s so never happening. ;D

7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) – Hmm. Stop procrastinating? ;D

8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) – glare at her. At least she gets a taste of her own medicine. -.-

9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) – because she stole C.Guy from me. ;D

10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) – Punch her cause she said I couldn’t keep any pets.

11. (your overall impression of him/her is) – Cool, funky over-acheiver.

12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) – Er, no idea? Someone who should get a plug shoved in her mouth cause she won’t stop bitching?
LOL?
Now we know why hurricanes are named after females. ;D

13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) – I’m a serious non-conformist.

14. (on the contrary, the characteristic you hate about yourself is) – I bitch too much.

15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) – like God. ;D

16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) – I think you must have lost your sanity.

17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you) -
I just want two people to do this.

1) Valerie Lim.
2) Valerie Tan.
3) Daphne
4) Amos
5) Theodore
6) MALCOLM HAHAHAHA.
7) Weiliang
8) Jiayu
9) Sarah
10) Yuqing.

;DD

(who is no.6 having relationship with?) – *ahemjoeyahem*

(Is no.9 a male or female?) – Female.

(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) – Haha, no way. They’d kill each other in exasperation.

(What is no.2 studying about?) – Triple Science, English Literature, E&A Maths and all those crap we’re forced to take.

(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) – Last Friday. I think. O.o

(What kind of music does no.8 like?) – EMO!

(Does no.1 have any siblings?) – Yes, a sister. ;D Emm.

(Will you woo no.3?) – LOL NO!

(How about no.7?) – Hmmm…..probably not ba. O.O –horrified look-

(Is no.4 single?) – Yes. ;D

(What's the surname of no.5?) – Pang.

(What's the name of no.10?) – Dearest Chipmunker! ;D Yuqing!

(What's the hobby of no.4?) – Picking up chicks at the local bars. ;D

(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) – No, she’d kill him.

(Where is no.2 studying at?) - XMS

(Say something casual about no.1) – She has a very adorable family.

(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) – Not that I can remember. -.-

(Where does no.9 live?) – Yishun! ;D

(What color does no.4 like?) – Blue? ;D

(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) – Hmm. They COULD be. ;D

(Does no.7 like no.2?) – HAHAHA, I SERIOUSLY CAN’T IMAGINE.

(How did you get to know no.2?) – Sec One and Two. Oh-So-Drama.

(Does no.1 have any pets?) – I have no idea, but I think if she did, they all already died. ^^

(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) – HAHA, and he keeps asking me to say he’s sexy. HELL NO!

No comments: