Ah well:
1. (the person who tagged you is) – Z-H-A-O-Z-H-I
2. (your relationship with him/her is) – tuition-mate, ex-classmate, and friend ;D
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) – Responsible, hardworking, sincere, quirky, has a big heart! <3
4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) – Bought me my birthday present this year. It was so pretty! :)
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) – “The piano is the most romantic instrument ever, and Jay Chou looks sooooooo handsome/charming/cute (I think she has used all of them before) playing it!” *gushes*
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) – bring her to Taiwan on holiday to meet and kiss Jay Chou. AND pluck maple leaves. Yeah. Our ultimate romantic getaway, huh?
7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) – Not think that she’s lousy! And also, I guess she’d have to er, become a guy, yes.
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) – be nice to her anyway. I'm always nice.
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) – she... er, I don't know la.
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) – “desirable” is a funny word. Write her a long, heartfelt letter?
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) – Pleasant. :D
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) – Hm, ask yourself. But steph has said that I wear a "killer gaze" when I'm thinking, and also - look arrogant. So maybe people feel that I'm an arrogant killer? =\ (ok. poppycock.)
13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) – I love my friends a lot a lot a lot. Even if I don’t show it.
14. (on the contrary, the characteristic you hate about yourself is) – Ah, I wouldn’t say this out loud, would I? ;) Anyway, it’s a couple of things... I think I lack self-confidence, and succumb to peer-pressure easily. And maybe I gossip as well... Hm. :X
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) – like Christ!
16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) – er, THANK YOU. And I care and like you too, I’m sure. (;
17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you) -
1) Stephanie
2) Celina
3) Anghui
4) Christine
5) Eliz
6) Xinyu
7) Huiting
8) Gracie
9) Zhaozhi
10) Anybody who feels like doing it.
(who is no.6 having relationship with?) – ME! Nah, some AHEM who gave her an… interesting necklace. Yes.
(Is no.9 a male or female?) – Girl.
(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) – Yes. Anybody can have Huiting. Go ahead.
(What is no.2 studying about?) – Everything I’m studying except Literature and Biology, plus Geography. But hm, maybe she’s studying the guy next door as well, so I never know.
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) – Every school day. We sing more than we talk, I think. Ha.
(What kind of music does no.8 like?) – Rock. And Hillsongs.
(Does no.1 have any siblings?) – She has Nicholas and Samuel, both of whom lurve their baby sister!
(Will you woo no.3?) – No. I can't, sadly, coz I’ve very violent competition. (literally, coz I still cannot forget the time when he whacked me with his floorball, er, stick-thingy during the interhouse games. scary.)
(How about no.7?) – You know, if I tried, I’m sure she’d reject me straight away. And I’d go home heartbroken and crying. Hence, I’d better not risk it.
(Is no.4 single?) – Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
(What's the surname of no.5?) – 周
(What's the name of no.10?) – (insert your own name)
(What's the hobby of no.4?) – I know I know! ROLLING HER EYES!!!
(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) – Yeah, I think they do...
(Where is no.2 studying at?) - XMS
(Say something casual about no.1) – she's infatuated with akira ishida. (who's 40, fyi.)
(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) – No. That'd be quite wrong.
(Where does no.9 live?) – In sunny Singapore! (ok. Fine. Hougang-Kovan.)
(What color does no.4 like?) – PINK! Nah, blue, I think… Or white. Or, hm, I really don’t know huh…
(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) – Well, they're friends!
(Does no.7 like no.2?) – Oh they love each other, I’m sure.
(How did you get to know no.2?) – in 1E5.
(Does no.1 have any pets?) – No. (thank goodness, otherwise I’m sure they’d die within a week under her care.)
(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) – Oh definitely. She’s not known as “the hot thing” for nothing, is she? ;)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment