Saturday, May 19, 2007

Okay. I owe huiting this post coz:-
1. she wants some of the photos here.
2. she likes my blogging.

xD

I am so sorry that it's so backdated... I keep blogging this way, eh? It's like I'm living in the past or sth. Sheesh.

Anyway, yes, I'm supposed to post photos about that J8 trip on Friday, 11 May 2007, coz eliz's ones are phony. =X Ha.

So yes, it was a bright sunny day and a few good friends decided to organise a post-exam activity which involved going to Bishan to, er, hang around? Uh huh…

After a tussle with a partially-permeable, I mean, partially-RELUCTANT, Gracie, they set off, heading in the wrong direction (led by moi, I admit). But under the superb navigation skills of their gorgeous and more-efficient-than-valerie leader, Lady Elizabeth, they found the bus-stop, (met Zhaozhi and unintentionally blocked her from boarding her bus =X), and travelled all the way to J8, chatting (aka crapping) incessantly and avoiding the annoyed looks of our fellow commuters. Yeah. Do forgive us, fellow commuters...

So. Who went?

(gullible) Gracie,

(enthusiastic) Elizabeth,

(hyper) Huiting,


(joyous) Joleen, and

Myself. xD

I'm so bad to Gracie, aren't I?

:)

Yup, if you have previously read Elizabeth's and/or Huiting's blogs, you would have known that those were left-over tomatoes from my lunch at Pastamania! (I'm publicising for them! See the logos on the plates?) Yes, I was the artist, and no, I do not accept requests to make your sister's face out of tomatoes. I don't dislike tomatoes, btw. And I don't usually play with my food. ELIZABETH MADE ME DO IT! *wails and points finger* (actually, i now feel that my art looks sorta gross. er, yeah...)

Haha. I had fun that day. Took neoprints, and Valerie Lim was well, relatively unfortunate that day in the sense that all the neoprints she took ended up... quite sad. Seeing is knowing. We watched a movie as well. Huiting, who sat beside me, was like waterworks towards the end of the show, and that caused me a significant amount of worry coz I didn't have any tissue and was thinking, "OMGOSH IS SHE OKAY?!" 3/4 of the time...

Let's switch the topic. Inter-house games was fun. Yay. And that's because FLOORBALL IS, WAS, AND FOREVER WILL BE FUN! xD

People got injured, like Anghui here, who has a peach/cherry/avocado kinda wound... (It's a transition process.) I was getting Harry Potter plasters from Lek (thanks!) and nearly scared Anghui to death by offering to help her put it on. Ahh, she has a low threshold of pain, just like me.

There's Harry Potter, but I'm sure you can't see him...

Actually I can't really remember whose foot this is (=X), but I think it's Limin's. She got hurt as well...

Okay. Let's start living in the present now.

Today Zhaozhi and I met up for tuition @ Macdonald's. She's the tutor, and I'm the, er, tutee (?!) aka student, who is so undeserving of such a highly-skilled teacher. So anyway, she was so nice, so volunteered to teach me despite having a busy day, and told me that she'd bring everything we needed and I just had to bring myself. When was the last time someone actually did that to you, huh? I was deeply touched. I really did benefit from that session, zhaozhi, and I'm so sorry for horrifying you with such lousy maths. Anyway, did I tell you that your tennis racket was so gorgeous? Anything white is gorgeous. xD

Speaking of white, my parents went to visit someone at TTSH just now, and I think my sister was too young to enter the ward or something, so her sister had to accompany her downstairs. We loitered at the atrium for a while when suddenly I caught sight of this:-

It's a white baby grand piano!

Cute, right?! It was cuter in real life, actually. x) Darn that "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH" sign on top of it. (the words in black are like, what, "this area is monitored by a CCTV camera" or sth. I'd better not take any chances, huh...)

Anyway, two words strike fear in my heart now...

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION.

We'll be doing a skit on Monday, and we need that. But c'mon, you and I know that no one from our school would voluntarily raise his/her hand to answer a question posed on stage, right?

Therefore, I am now earnestly appealing to you and your friends to please, save me and raise your hand on Monday when I ask for AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION. I will give you candy. Or whatever Mrs Long buys...

I still fear bring the only narrator coz if I mess up, it's gonna be real obvious I was the one who messed up, coz who else is there? I have no one to back me up leh... :(

No comments: