Funny how some people can act as though nothing happened when they were one of the contributing factors to the problem.
Nevermind about that.
I had a real sucky week, so I decided to de-stress by going out shopping.
Ahaha, went to TP, got a preeeety dress ( Why, shock.), went to see fairly disgustingly-designed heels, tried to look for a wallet and saw a dead-bear-cross-cross one which was morbidly fascinating, wandered around and got tattoos. Sure, they're fake. But its damn cool! HAHAHA.
I put it on my lower back, and my brother was so horrified.
me. Cool right cool right!
him. You look like a porn star.
me. That just makes it cooler, huh. xD
LOL.
Okay, you see, insanity has become a part of me. I go out and do stupid things when I start feeling moody. And I very often regret what I do. ;D
Ah well, its nice. Even my mother thinks so. HAHA.
I think Zahran should use his hair wax and re-style his hair to his Jumbol STYLE! Mannnnn. And I'm his no1 floorball fan! HAHAHA. Man, dude, that shot was bloody brilliant! -applaudes-
And no, about the 'tight defence', it wasn't true. So go bash Malcolm up once you've seen this.
LOL.
It's a real bummer when things like these happen.
Especially when you don't wish it happened that particular way - nasty.
Thanks for the concern, YQ, Elaine, Daphne and Valerie. Most importantly, the person who helped me through. Melissa. I'm really thankful.
I'm praying for his mom. ;(
I'm just bummed it had to happen this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment