Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blogging in point-form.

- Jamming was cool. I think singing was more fun than playing the keyboard. I guess that's because I've been doing it too much? Drums was disastrous, I think. I need A LOT more practice. Yeah. The place made me feel very uneasy and I didn't really like the dim lighting. Steph thought it was romantic, though.

- A person smsed me this morning. It seems that it's not just me after all, eh? But chill, coz as long as we know it's not our fault and others know it as well, it's ok. It is true that if we take whatever other people say to heart, we'd all be miserable.

- I feel ashamed. Coz I wrote something bad about somebody a few years ago and I think the person read it. =( I seriously don't think that of you anymore, btw. It was in a spurt of immaturity. I'm so sorry.

- I've been attending funeral after funeral lately. Yes, it's morbid, I know, but I also know that "God will be with you till we meet again". Is there life after death? Definitely. (yes, i've been doing this "rhetorical question" thing recently...)

- The holidays don't really feel like holidays. As Zhaozhi once said, "the holidays are only fun if you have something to look forward to every day". Yeah, I still remember.

- Eliz called just now. Her sister was unhappy. I heard them discussing about cockroaches... Hm.


I think I need to vent.

No comments: