Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hm. Wondering if I should go for this.

http://www.prayforsingapore.org.sg

Anyway, suddenly I feel that getting a Gold is really wonderful. Gee, I guess I've got a slow reaction-time?

I am supposed to go and sleep now. Eliz (aka Miss Singapore Universe) told me something today about sleeping late, so I should heed her advice.

Nevertheless, I wanted to blog today coz I've got a lot to say, but haven't got the opportunity to do so until now. I shall blog in point-form from now onwards, to save time.

- We're getting our exam results back tomorrow. Yay - whatever the result is. Remember not to live on A1s, my dears.
- Eliz took off her braces yesterday evening(i think). She looks different! But I'm not used to it. YET.
- That PESA thing was weird. But I was impressed. I left out an entire chunk about communications and who-knows-what which I had intended to say but didn't. Crapped about globalisation or something.
- Floorball was fun! But there was a slight gender discrimination in the game and some guys were violent... But the girls, apparently, were violent too, coz there were many netball casualties in our class. Hm.

Rarr. Ok. I shall stop now. Getting shallow & incoherent. =\ Oh no.

No comments: