WOW. STEPH. I'M BLOGGING THRICE IN A ROW! =O
youOWEme.
我很荣幸及高兴,能成为这个博客首张(量词对吗?)post的作者!xD
我会尽量把这张post用中文打完,不要在半途中转换语言...
好的。应该讲什么好呢?
Gosh. This is so lame. I write embarrassingly like an 8-year-old...
Anyway, today in church I learnt about not to be ashamed of my faith, and to stand up for what I believe in, and to confess Christ.
Okay, and I have a lot of undone homework... Which is bad. And that includes that culturetalk thing, which I find challenging, since typing in Chinese is not my forte. It's like, after typing the letters, you still have to choose the exact word you want coz 爱,埃,哎,挨,癌,矮,锿 and 碍 all have the same hanyu pinyin.
Typing in Chinese is indeed a tedious and cumbersome process. Yeah.
Oh. I learnt that the fine word in D.C. al fine is pronounced as fee-nay, and not simply fine as in "How are you? I'm fine, thank you". Cool, eh? And grave is pronounced as gra-veh.
Okay. I know you didn't want to hear all that.
My sister bought a terrapin! (泥龟 in Chinese) It's called Squit (apparently a combination of Squeak and Squirt. I find it kinda cute actually... xD). And oh, Squit and I listened to Hillsongs just now. I think it enjoyed it. But I turned the music on rather loud, so I don't know if I impaired its hearing or not... =X
Tomorrow's Monday.
Okay. I know you knew that.
(Thanks for reading through all that. You really deserve a certificate. Coz all that crap just downgraded your brain by 10%)
(Okay. That was lame too. Gosh. I'm getting lamer by the second... It's my type of humour, perhaps? Now that's freaky.)
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment