Oh damn. I went to town today, and bought this preeetty bag. ;DD The price is really quite preetty as well, but I'd rather not harp on it. =D
Of course, there is always a shopping catastrophe. =.=
I bought this CD, seeing that it was generally popular among the youths these days, and I took an unnecessary risk.
I REGRET IT.
I swear, I'm never following my gut instinct ever, ever, ever again.
This CD is so horrible, it doesn't even feel like music. And frankly, I listen to many genres, and some songs just grow on me.
Its a freaking filler album. -.-
Really, I don't mind paying money to get an album with good music, music worth listening to. I really don't mind.
Say I'm picky about my music, say I'm critical, BUT.
THIS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE DECENT SONG. It sounds like people grunting in a studio and I'm paying good money for grunting people? -.- Daaang.
Some might disagree with me, but I really wouldn't even spend a single cent, literally, if I had known what kind of crappy music this album offered.
A bloody waste of my money and time, and a bloody lack in judgement on my part.
Sue me, whatever. I feel cheated, though the whole thing was my fault. =/
I should have chosen MCR or Evanescence instead.
Besides, I pretty much like MCR's songs. ;DD Pretty damn good.
At least there's a freaking tune to the song, man. =.=
Urgh. -throws the CD into the chute in a pathetic attempt to comfort myself-
I asked my brother whether the CD was good, cause I love the music he loves. -.- He said he only knew one song which was pretty okay.
I WAS STUPID, AND BOUGHT THE FREAKING CD.
-.-
Okay, enough of my ranting about how I was stupid to buy the CD, even though I've always gotten away with buying random albums to listen to - albums which I end up liking more than my old albums.
(Please, only do that if you're a music-whore like me, or only when you really feel so deprived and bored you have to indulge in buying random albums to curb your boredom.)
I'm never doing that again.
Without music, life wouldn't be the same.
But really, without this CD, life would definitely be BETTER.
=.=
OH well. At least I got Maroon 5's album. Wanted to get MCR's album. Daang.
zzzzzzz. I still feel so sore about the album.
-grunts-
Why don't I get freaking recording contract, ehh? I CAN GRUNT AS WELL AS THEY CAN.
PFFT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment