Thursday, March 22, 2007

Snorlaxs are cute, yeah, ST?

~

Anyway, I was just talking to my sister's guy classmate, who is like really cute. HA. But he kept thinking I was my sister... o.0 And he didn't speak like an 8-year-old... (now you know how old my sister is, eh?) I didn't dare to use shortforms like 'nvm', and I spelt every single word out. EVERY. And I used simple words, without odd punctuation, without bizarre sentence-structures, without mind-boggling puns, without - ok, this is getting too technical eh?

~

I am supposed to blog, or else, face the wrath of Stephanie. Let's see... my thoughts in point-from: (WARNING: It'll be quite random. Read only if you have nothing better to do)

- I love writing in point form! Coz you don't have to care about sentence structure and punctuation.

- Christine is really interesting in Lit class, and her handwriting is so minute mine feels like Godzilla in comparison...

- The english teacher didn't come today. We listened to music on RACHEL's portable gadget which has a calendar, music player, calculator, clock, messaging function, alarm, timer etc. AND comes in assorted colours and designs (and flavours. Yum!) Most of it sounded techno... o.0 (speaking of techno, I went to a wedding the other day and they were playing techno music! During the wedding! I guess they found slow, romantic love songs sappy and boring, eh? WE MUST ALTER TRADITIONS AND BREAK CONVENTION!)

- Gracie loves ______. xD

- Hm. Corrine (Xinyu) got highest for HMT, after all. So all those threats that "someone is wayyy better than you" were false and fabricated? This is odd. Is it a case of reverse psychology?

- Why is history and social studies so like literature? Answers are long, hard-to-read essays (ha. i was just wondering - why not "essaies"?) which, more often than not, involve repetitions and a "beating around the bush" style of writing. Well, at least I do that... People say that longer answer = more promising, so you have to get at least one page per question down no matter what.

- Gracie just said that I make good comebacks. Ha?

- I left my last diary entry half written. It's date? 5 June 2006. Gosh.

- My social studies test is such a goner. Failure is seriously within my league. And it's all because I didn't compare/contrast. No wonder the others had so much to write!

- I am not on-par with so many people. It's negative, right?

- History repeated itself today at the canteen, during lunch-time. To the 4 other people who were there, I am so sorry for the insensitivity. I really need to change.

- Oh. Look! We're both on the left... ST still had long hair at that time. Actually it wasn't really long, but compared to now, then yes, it was...

No comments: