Sunday, March 25, 2007
- Why is history and social studies so like literature? Answers are long, hard-to-read essays (ha. i was just wondering - why not "essaies"?) which, more often than not, involve repetitions and a "beating around the bush" style of writing. Well, at least I do that... People say that longer answer = more promising, so you have to get at least one page per question down no matter what.
Okay, just to alert the rest...
IT IS IN NO WAY LIKE OR SIMILAR TO LITERATURE.
Frankly, Literature is so much more FUN and EASY to score in than HISTORY and SOCIAL STUDIES.
Trust me, I know. The difference between my Literature results and History & SS marks SHOW.
-.- Besides, I don't think that I'm the only one feeling a certain resentment towards a certain propaganda-ish subject.
Yawns.
Common test tomorrow, and once again, I'm found staring dazedly into thin air as our amazing Lit teachers mutters a word ( a lit term, i think.) which until now, I don't understand.
Antithesis.
And I still have to analyse the poem. I'm so screwed.
;DDD VT!!!!
Gracie loves ________. XDD
-runs away-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment