Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When We Go Banner A-Painting!
Ok, haha. This is my class painting our class/house banner (for the Victorian Olympic Games this Friday - in celebration of our 25th Anniversary). I designed the banner leh. Haha. But this wasn't the original design. Due to time constraints (we were supposed to paint it by last Friday, but only started doing it this Monday. Amazing deadline-keeping skills we've got, eh?), the design got simplified until our form teacher says it looks like a primary school banner -.-

Awesome.


Yay. (THE EYES WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT. THE GUYS LA. WANTED A SUPERHERO CAT... Haha. But it's kinda cool la.) Anyway, yes, I'm in Lynx House! Greeeeeeen. 09S63 is my class. In VJ we are grouped into 6 houses by our classes. (not like xinmin where it's by the individual) So everybody in my class is in the same house.
Citius, Altius, Fortius is the Olympic motto. Means Faster, Higher, Stronger. Very track & field-ish.

(Oh my gosh I just realised we spelt Citius as Cirtius?! Whoops.)



Does it really look like a primary school banner???

I think it's pretty cute (; heh.

P.S. our banner looks teeny coz the one beside ours is HUGE la.

No comments: