Hello again(: This is Jasmine!
Hahahaha, the overwhelming response to Foodies' Club is very encouraging(:
And by the way, Valerie and I have decided to share presidency, (But I suppose we could divide the position into smaller parts so everyone can be a PRESIDENT!)
How does that sound? Hahahahaha. And now I shall insert a lovely, not awesome, lovely quotation. To quote a friend, ""ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS."
Okay. So he's not exactly my friend.
Hello to Kwek And Samuel! (And everyone else!)
Thanks for supporting my "Use Obsolete Words" campaign. The current number of supporters of the aforementioned campaign is three. (Val is an adhoc member, because she tends to forget to use the words.)
Postscript:
I think hiring a employer-hugging secretary is really rad.
Hope everyone is having a (Switches on Brit accent.) smashing (Switches off Brit accent.) day!
See you guys soon!(:
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment