Hello hello hello hello! A-hunting we will go!
What a lovely rhyme. Not AWESOME. LOVELY.
I have launched a "Use Obsolete Words" campaign, which I hope people will support(:
Sorry, I forgot the whole intro business.
I am Jasmine(: otherwise known as Jassy Wassy, Jazzbox, or the likes.
Hahaha, at present, we which is synonymous to Val and Jas and perhaps the ants on our shoulders are crashing at the comp lab!
How unimaginable. Tsk tsk.
In case you haven't noticed, Valerie and Jasmine LOVE FOOD. So so so, I am hereby publicising another subsidiary of mine, THE FOODIES CLUB! Hurray(:
Currently, our headcount stands at 4. Interested parties are more than welcome.
I like cooking too. And Federer, the ultimate king of courts and lawn.
Have fun in the meanwhile, and take care(:
- Jazzy.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment