
This is unheard/unseen of in Singapore. (& suddenly I'm reminded of physics - what, if birds land on the cables nothing would happen to them because they are not earthed and the resistance in both their legs is the same?? Is it?)
At the staircase in our first hotel. We stayed in 3 different ones during our stay there.
In case you ever forget you're in Thailand... HE tells you ;)

Ok, so our tour group went to watch the Alcazar Cabaret. (aka: the ah-gua show) Before this I've already heard that they were like, stunning. Wayyyy prettier than girls. And well, it really is true. They were so breathtakingly gorgeous?! Behold, the wonders of surgery...

Before you go in and watch the show you can take photos with them (for a fee, of course!) outside. They were TALL.Oh btw, there was this little girl in my tour group and when we reached this place, I overheard her mom telling her, "We're coming here to see Princesses".


I think this Asian-looking girl (in white) is really pretty! And oh, they had ladyboys of all races... All really beautiful.
Look at her dress.How is it even PUT on?!!

The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment