Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Kristyn:

HEY! Haha, ok I know you read my blog all the time but don't tag -.- (NAUGHTY!)

Anyway, yay, just to tell you, I really do like walking around in circles with you haha! And blocking ads. And feeling real. And sitting on swings talking nonsense. And playing with cute little kiddies! (I can't forget that little boy who kept waving to us with a stick in his hand la. It almost felt like he'd never ever stop... o.O Eternal goodbyes.)

And oh yeah, I guess I'll have to thank you for being my oh-so-fabulous secretary who doesn't do anything (well I suppose at least having a personal secretary adds status points to myself, so I don't really mind your slacker attitude).
And thank you for being my PET rocket partner (ok now I'll never forget that) (you la... keep reminding me).
And thank you for being such an understanding, albeit RELUCTANT, piano student. (I shall, at this point of time, do my duty say: PRACTISE!)
And yeah, thank you also for being a really cute, witty, nice tortoise. ;) Tortoises are great creatures. They move so slowly...

P.S. You know you adore shopping!
P.P.S. I-m-a-l-y! :)



See, I did blog about you after all! ;) Now TAG as some punctuation mark (suggestions: !;"?-`^]\~) to show your immortal gratitude!

Hope all that made you smile.

No comments: