That Gold is like a chocolate eclair - delicious but not filling.
But I guess that's because I had a big appetite and aiming for the stars just results in disappointment.
I should be more pragmatic, more realistic, and less neutral about everything.
It's an odd feeling, I suppose. But I had fun performing. And I'm really glad that the Altos got shifted from the side to the middle. I was standing right in front of Mr Yong, and it was exhilarating. But towards the end of See The Gipsies I realised that I was clenching my fists real tightly - a sign of nervousness? But it was cool anyway. Never mind the fact that the coatees (or is it coaties?) were super uncomfortable, though...
~
Digressing slightly: I wonder, why aren't coatees called coatettes or something, since they're supposed to be the mini, cute versions of a coat? Just like a chocolate is a chocette, and a kitchen is a kitchenette, and a Stephanie is a Stephaniette...
~
So today, we had make-up history lessons, and I really enjoyed it. History is seriously fun (haha - contradiction?), if only we didn't have to meaninglessly vomit out chunks of info during the exams. Essay questions are such a horror, and they're even worse when you've written a 1000-word essay only to discover that you've missed all the important points out ...
Anyway, during history lesson Anghui and I were contemplating whether Gustav Stresemann was actually her uncle, and she was in fact Stresemann Ang Hui. (sounds horrid - european surnames don't go with chinese first names at all!) And yes, I'm Valerie Hitler, whatever.
And yes, I felt so unloved today coz many people supported the Treaty Of Valerie, and threw paper balls at me, and wrote hate-poems for me...
:(
But I wrote a hate-poem for Rebecca too! And we were laughing about it, so yeah.
Okay. I have nothing more to write, so yes, I shall end abruptly now - to the horror of all my English teachers, past and present. Bye.
Yours truly,
The president of theVALERIEfoundation
x)
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment