Saturday, April 14, 2007

I just realised that I'm supposed to post.

-runs-

Oh, well. Today was Homecoming Day. I must say, it started off with a real bang, getting chased out of the room. -laughs-

I have to say it turned out better than I had imagined it. It was an opportunity for bonding with the funky people in my class. x)

Okey Dokey.

I just have to say this, cause I think this occurence is so damn weird.

I MET MY PRIMARY 3 CLASSMATE TODAY, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS HIM TILL HE ASKED SARAH WHETHER I WAS FROM HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL.

-cowers in a corner-

Him. Hey! Haha. Haven't seen you in ages.
Sarah. Remember who he is? ___ Pang!
Me. Er, no, sorry, I really can't recall??

He looks a bit disappointed at this point. I'm a bad, bad, bad friend. =.=

Him. Er, haha. Nevermind lah...
Sarah. COME ON, GUESS! ;D He was from our primary 3 class!
Me. -stares at him- Theodore? (This was a random guess, cause the only Mr Pang I recall ever knowing is my god-brother. -.-)
Him. No?

AHHH.

SAMUEL PANG.

;D Well, he was nice about it, though I really ought to kick myself for forgetting the joker that used to sit beside me in class!

Many many pictures. Will post up another day since my bluetooth connector suddenly decided to hate me and cease activity. -.-

Ah, oh well. This was overall quite interesting, although running around in court shoes for 4 hours really isn't fun. LOL.

I was with Vera, actually. We went to look for Mrs Ng, then Vera was practically dragging me. =.=

We 'walked' (More accurately, VERA DRAGGED ME.) past taytay. It was so hilarious.

Me. HEY!! ;DD
taytay. HEYY!
Me. You seen Mrs Ng?
taytay. No idea. If she's not at her stall, should be in the staff room.
Me. LOL, okay!

At this point, Vera drags me even more roughly. =.=

She runs ahead to call Mrs Ng on the phone.

Me. My feet hurt. T.T

Being the annoyingly considerate person that he is, he did the following.

taytay. I have sports shoes inside. I can lend them to you first. You want?

-.- I feel evil for even attempting to bully him.

Ahh, I declined the very generous offer, knowing that if I wore them, he'd probably not want to touch them ever again. Why?

1) I would alter the padding inside the shoe, and it wouldn't fit his foot.
2) My feet stunk after standing in court shoes for 4 hours.
3) I had blisters all over my feet, so sports shoes would hurt even more.

So, instead, I said:

Me. Your feet are so huge! How can I wear your shoes?
taytay. No lor! Your feet are also around the same size as mine.

I confidently put my foot against his to measure and prove him wrong.

To my absolute horror.

HIS SHOE SIZE IS ALMOST THE SAME AS MINE.

=.= He has small feet. I don't have kingkong feet. -chants-

(Pathetic attempt at self-assurance. xD)

Ah well. THEN.

taytay. SEE!
me. OHHHH. You know why? You're shorter than me!
taytay. No lor, you're wearing heels! Not fair lah.
me. I bet if I take off my heels, I'll still be taller than you!
taytay. -has the very T.T face- XD

LOL, damn funny man.

Then I tried to sabo him into buying drinks from my stall. ;DD

And BY THE WAY, taytay, when I said you looked different in the formal shirt, I meant it in a good way! Better than the thousands of PE shirts you always wear. HAHA.

me. OH MY ----
taytay. What?
me. You look so different!
taytay. T.T Different, but not necessarily good?
me. Take it in whatever way you want to. ;DDD

=.= Mr Foo, on the other hand, pleaded with me to buy something from his class's stall. -.- I couldn't refuse. xD Although the milkshake tasted weird. -.- Oh well. Another reason to make him feel guilty for refusing to give me the mark in the Logarithms test I deserved! HAHA.

;D I just reached home, feeling super uber uber exhausted.

Seey'all!

No comments: