Monday, April 30, 2007

Ah, I feel much more refreshed after sleeping for 2 hours straight...

I was relatively depressed after the english, and was in a daze for quite a while... Sorry, Xinyu, that I didn't go with you to wherever. Anyway, did you talk to _a_ g _ _i? (x

Anyway, I'm glad that the first 2 papers are over. It's a good mood-setter and stepping stone to the rest of the papers. Though I think I practically committed suicide with my compo... =.= But nevermind.

~

Tomorrow's Labour Day! Sounds like some heavily-pregnant mother preparing to go into labour... o.0

And, after that, it's STEPHANIE THE GORGEOUS' 115th birthday!

(Yes, she's actually 115, and not 15, like most people think... She has fooled you with her daily Botox jabs, you poor souls...)

Do remember to wish her/hug her/smack her as a birthday greeting!

She'd really love that.

No comments: