HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Ah. Chinese New Year...
The time where I go to my grandparents' place and then start feeling really obstructive and slightly anti-social.
Obstructive coz it's so darn crowded and I've got nowhere to stand. Everywhere I go I'd be like obstructing somebody. And I can't sit on the sofa either, coz that'd be really disrespectful to the elders eh? So yeah.
(Oh, speaking of respecting elders, last friday Gracie and I gave up our seats to an elderly couple on the MRT. It was really rewarding. Serious. I think Xinyu tapped their shoulders for us or something...)
And yes, I felt anti-social coz everyone's speaking in Chinese. And my dad, who doesn't speak Chinese, was hogging the English newpaper he brought along, leaving me in the lurch. How kind.
Oh, my cousin brought her current squeeze along and showed him to my relatives, who then began a heated discussion on the quality of his character, and how educated he is and etc. Funny how I see a different guy every 2 months...
Unrealistic Target: Get an A1 for HMT during the O levels this year.
Realistic Target: Get a C5 for HMT during the O levels this year.
p/s I'm still basking in the wonderful awesomeness that 301 actually won the CNY cosplay! Amazing, considering the fact that I thought it came off pretty... lack-lustre. The rehearsals were so much better. But great job everyone! (Sorry SA)
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment