Monday, January 01, 2007

This is actually a tad backdated. I was supposed to get it out on 30-12-2006... But nevermind, at least it's a post... (x

Ohhhkay.

I admit that I've done (the gorgeous) ST a great wrong...

by not blogging alternately as we've agreed.

So, errr, here I am!

~

The past few days were pretty eventful. And I guess that I've lost and learnt a lot from it all.

Firstly, my 6-month-old handphone has ceased to exist. Thanks to my own (quote from mom) "Carelessness, forgetfulness, irresponsibility".

Seriously, I think what happened is akin to an abortion… Like, I consented to the loss of my handphone coz I had left it in a super conspicuous place. Abortions usually leave people in regret and anguish, and that’s how I’ve been feeling.

(When I went to the police station, and the policeman spelt McDonald’s wrongly. He spelt "Macdonald". Without the apostrophe s too. There was also another error, but I guess it must’ve been insignificant, coz I can’t remember it…)

And yes, yesterday was the announcement of classes, and it was amazing.

I think they wanted to integrate people of different abilities together...

And have a gender quota.

Or was it all random? And computer-generated?

It's good, actually. More "bonding". Isn't that what they always wanted?

UPDATE: I got a new handphone! But lost all my contacts... So would you good-looking people who read vastconspiracies please be so kind as to send me your numbers? Thank you. Btw, I still have the same number. (I'm VA, in case you didn't know...)

No comments: