Saturday, December 23, 2006

Apparently, u-noe-who hasn't posted according to our agreement. ALTERNATELY. -glares-

Nevermind.

Christmas is coming. And by far, I've gotta admit, this has got to be the worst Christmas of my life.


All I want for Christmas are my four extracted teeth.


And only now do I realise, what a BLESSING it is to have teeth.

Believe me, you would LAUGH and SNIGGER at the way I have to eat right now.

-sighs-

Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.

Christmas has always been a time where I eat my heart out.

Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat and eat.

And of course, pile on the pounds.

Now, I am UNABLE to chew any food without experiencing discomfort, due to the absence of my two favourite pre-molars.

No pain, no gain.

Haha. How much more pathetic could I get?

NO HARD, SOLID FOOD DURING A HOLIDAY SEASON?

T.T -draws circles of depression-

Yawns.

And here is the post.

I'm just ranting. Feeling very anti-holiday-season, for some odd reason.

Adiyos.

No comments: