WARNING:THIS IS A RANT.
I'm going to touch on the most cliche topic most girls bitch most about.
Friends.
I recall distinctly the essay I wrote in an examination a year ago about bimbotic female friends I had, criticising them more harshly than anyone else ever could. I did well.
My english only gets good when I'm agitated or pissed about something. Yeah. And I'm extremely judgemental, and I dislike things about others that even I do. So I'm a bitch. I don't really bother.
However, that isn't what I'm about to write about.
Friends come and go.
I don't know for most of you, but I felt particularly happy when I went to school, just thinking about studying in the same classroom with the bunch of jokers I've been with for 2 years and absolutely love with all my heart. I could wake up, feeling extremely enthusiastic about the lessons for the day. I was always looking forward to school.
(For those who don't know me well, I'm usually very grumpy when I just wake up. Take my blanket or bolster away, and I'll scream/shout at you until your eardrums burst. Literally.)
When all that disappears with time, I actually find myself dreading going to school.
The feeling of 'losing' your class sucks to the core.
I don't know how to describe it, but I feel as though a part of me is 'missing'. I feel vulnerable and weak, even, without my class. I feel lost.
I know some others who feel the same way.
After we were separated, the dreading-of-school came into place.
I felt as though I had lost my friends, my closest buddy and even my own personality. I feel tired and weak, without the support I used to have.
Now, as I walk past my previous classmates, some of us, who were previously considerably close, treat each other with hostility and the yeah-i-used-to-know-you-but-now-i-dont kind of look.
Frankly, I don't know whether to feel sad or pathetic.
Only now, do I realise how much I miss my previous class. As much as I had screamed at them during the skit rehearsals and pissed so many people off, I still miss them.
I miss all my teachers. I miss everyone in the class.
I even miss the bimbotic girls.
I'm pathetic.
I'm empty.
I'm pathetically empty.
And no. Not all of us adjust to our new environments as fast as others do.
I think the Sec 2 streaming system is cruel.
And I think many share my sentiments.
-draws circles of depression-
I really don't like it.
I really don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment