Hey! I just realised that my first post on this blog was longer than any of your previous posts! Ha!
And oh, about that "top five things to do that would go wrong when you feel suicidal", you know that "suddenly have the urge to pee" thing?
Guess what? My friend, who's a trainee nurse, told me that when people die, all the stuff in their bodies come out, and that includes urine. (that's one of the reasons why she sorta detests her job - she has to clean up after dead people)
So, it actually doesn't really matter if you pee after you die or before you die... Though I think it wouldn't be called "peeing" after death, eh?
Nevertheless, since we're on the topic of suicide, let me create some suicide awareness.
Statistics show that people who "attempt" suicide desperately want to live after that... which makes it very sad when we think of those who do succeed...
Thus,
DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE.
=D I think elizabeth is most suitable to carry out anti-suicide campaigns, coz she's 24/7 happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment