Friday, July 03, 2009

OK MY BLOG IS SO DEAD.

I can't believe it la. I didn't blog for one month and of all months it's the holiday month -.- ridiculous.

Ha. So anyway, eh, for the past 1 month I've been "studying" for the exams, just like everyone else (or maybe they study while I "study"). Then suddenly *TADAH* vjc decided to be special and postpone the exams by 1 week. I wouldn't say the studying was wasted, but anyway, here I am now studying when EVERYBODY ELSE'S EXAMS ARE OVER. *sniff*

So there.

I wanna post pictures. But they take v long to upload. No...

Lalala. Oh, today while studying with Jas, Amanda and Yan Lin we unofficially formed a family! Amanda and I are twins (I'm younger) (And oh my gosh - we are fraternal to the max. She's like tall and slim and pretty and has nice hair etc etc). I am a little girl who gets lost a lot and Amanda has slow reactions. We're both cute and love singing songs. HA.

Jas is the mom and Yan Lin is the dad (actually they were both moms at first but then it got kinda weird after a while... Hm.) Amanda and I decided to be korean-y and we call our parents Oma and Opa (Opa is most prob made-up, I don't know...) YAY.

What a happy family :) I want an allowance.

(my posts are weird) (PICTURES!)

OH, btw HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY HUITING! Leondrea's so exotic leh! ;)

No comments: