Hm I should blog!
Eh why is everyone so stressed... Cheer up ok, all! :D
Went to J8 with Eliz, Jazzy Wazzy and Evon today! :D Studied at the library with them too. Was pretty fun. They're awesome people to hang out with la. VJ had a somewhere-between-full-and-half day off today. Students Council and CT Council investiture was in the morning. It was... as all investitures are. Hm, yes.
Oh oh, I passed my 2.4km yesterday! :D Hurrah! Thanks to all who supported & encouraged me. It really made a huge difference :) And you know what? My classmates are awesome la - coz I passed I get a swiss roll (thanks stephanie!) and an ice-cream (thanks Jas and Wenjie)!!! As rewards! Haha. :D :D :D Yay!
Coz my classmates know that I'm always one of the first from the back, so they wanted to motivate me. :D (With FOOD huh. Eh, what kind of impression do they have of me?!!!!!)
haha.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment