My life at...
~
On Valentine's-eve/Friendship Day...
Pretty poster.
VJ Treehouses. If you look closely, there are small pink heart-shaped balloons from the stairs of the right treehouse to the left... But then the deco just suddenly dies off o.0 My friend thought it look weird and unfinished, so we took a photo, haha.
Gifts from cute classmates. :)
~
J1s had an orientation group BBQ at a park. Guess which one? ;)
"And I would like a tortoise enclosure on my island..." ;)
With OG friend, Wan Mei. She's wearing the VJ house tee. I'm wearing PE tee.
This is Liu Shuang from PRC, also from my OG. Both Wan Mei and Liu Shuang were my first non-Xinmin friends in VJ. Both of them are scholars (Wan Mei's Malaysian)... Kinda like, deja vu huh. My first friend in Xinmin, Xinyu, was also a foreigner :)~
Math. My fav. Jasmine's my classmate :)
Ice Cream Chefs is within walking dist of VJ. Somehow it's v popular among the people there? It's like a small little shop at the corner of the street. Simple, sweet shop. They sell unique flavours and they make ice cream "on the rocks" or sth... I think. Basically people go there for the novelty factor. It is a cute place to chill :)
Cute right?? I wanna adopt ALL of them!! ;D
~
Outside our very funky science labs are very funky wallpaper.
~
~
Class (09S63 Yay!) went to Changi Airport for lunch (gasp gasp, this cannot happen when your school's right smack in the middle of Hougang, can it? ;) ) one day to... you guessed it - BOND.
Bond. Make friends. Interact.
Jasmine and I ate this HUMONGOUS chicken thingy. It was really really really huge ok! Amazing la.
After lunch, we were attracted by the whole block art thing! Colouring is so fun. ;D
My classmates (Sandra and Vikki) staying fair-skinned.
Synthetic Victorian Grass. (This is very fascinating I tell you. The grass is made of plastic-y strips which are impossible to uproot! They're nice to sit on :) And oh, the soil is like, this black beady, sand-like thing...)
Sorry. Belated Post. This took so long, gosh... (And oh, about the lack of/lousy content and incoherence - this post was meant to be picture-sy! :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment