Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I still wonder till this day, the mind-boggling question that has boggled the minds of quite a few people:

Why in the WORLD do people put passwords on their blogs?!

Yeah, I get the whole 'respect-my-privacy' thing, but what's the point of blogging if your blog is PASSWORD-PROTECTED?

Well, the consolation is that no one sees anything you write.

The irony here:

Why even blog when no one can read your blog? (Of course, excluding those who know the password.)

0.0

Ahh. I have NO idea. I get really annoyed whenever the stupid box pops up out of nowhere and demands you put the password in.

THIS: It doesn't make any sense. You change it, you have to tell people. It's troublesome. If the people whom you don't want to read the blog hear of your password for your blog, you'll have to change it AGAIN.

=.= LOL. Respect your privacy?

It's as good as not blogging at all.

No comments: